Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Kanye West Fall 2012



So this year the "Louis Vuitton Don "  Mr. Kanye West himself set 2011 and now 2012 on fire with music and fashion ...which I can say he is very good at ...Making the summer hot with "Watch The Throne " Cd with Jay-Z  then turned around and dropped a line for Spring 2012 which was not received well but I loved it ...Fur ,leather,heels high  you know that jet setting rock star look ...lets look below at the collection ...


I loved it the highlights were these shoes ... to me at least !

$980

Shoes are by Giuseppe Zanotti x Kanye West these for $5800 ( yikes)

After he was shut down by and unforgiven industry ...for what reason I do not know of I'm sure he took what he learned while interning at FENDI and working closely with Riccardo Tisci of Givenchy he used what he learned to make a new hot collection ...Fall 2012 is looking hot for the DW (Donda West )line... The Show was this morning In Paris for fashion week ...check it out let me know what you think ...













Well I like it ..Mr.West did his thing would be a dream to get my hands on some pieces and shoot them The boots and the lush fur and bags are it . I know it feels good to have all your friends in the industry front row and fly from all over to see what you have created . Very Jeanous ..Reminds me of the bad bitch era post I did featuring Total with the black leather and all ...what do you think ?

1 comment:

  1. Well, I loved the show and the pieces. You can tell that he is influenced by the Midwest & New York, we live for fur and leather. As I didn't get to pull my fur out this winter due to this wonderful weather we've been having, I look forward to winter next year. The boots were killer... He is becoming one of my biggest dream catchers!

    ReplyDelete