Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bad Bitch Era


When I was younger looking at adults I never understood why they would speak of the good ole days ...Now at the ripe age of 31 and how music and culture is missing a certain  ummph ... I understand why they spoke of the old times. When ever I look thru a magazine or go thru my CD catalog I cant help but think of R&B in its prime the 90's R&B was all of that ...All of that and I think you know what I mean by that lol . But This brings me to the 90's Group ...Total ...Who made there way into our hearts singing on "Notorious Big" Juicy  single ,then " Cant You See " off the New Jersey Drive soundtrack ...But it was the "No One Else" (Remix) that showed so much POWER you had the hottest group with the 3 hottest rap Dames at that time  Foxy ,Kim , Da Brat  setting it off in the bank showing they can make it happen like the boys ...check out these Bad Bitches pull rank!!

                                                                                          FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment