Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Jason Wu x Target

Well I know Im not the only fashion head that gets excited when designers do a sub line with Target or Khols or H&M im all for a discount with the same quality that i would have paid if it was from a flagship store so here we are again ...This time with Jason Wu !!!


The designer thats synonymous for his White House entry looks on thee Mrs Michelle Obama during the inaugural process his name then begin to ring bells on who is Jason Wu well as you have seen his sleek chick designs had Mrs Obama looking very classic . Well now U can get a piece of the Wu at your local target on Feb 5th..Look for frocks with sailor hemlines ,dainty blouses with neck ties and collars ,sportier knits and tennis skirts(throwback).

Jason Wu for Target Dress $40 Satchel $50

 Jason Wu:"My Goal was not to duplicate anything from my main collection....Instead I designed completely new clothes and accessories that reflect my taste and have a voice on their own".

Will u partake in this collabo and own a peice of the Wu ?

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm....if it goes up to a size 16 I'll be sure to try it. If not I'll definitely hit up the accessories! Thanks for the heads up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking for full skirts and classic touches for this wardrobe that's being hauled over...I'm very excited, just like when Zac Posen came to Target.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted that blue pleated skirt but they were out of my size... Will check 2 more stores before I give up but it was cute...

    ReplyDelete