Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Jeanous Alert: : Lena Sledge

Author Lena Sledge 

Let me give you a quick synopsis of the person above ... I remember her from when I was a child we are both from the same neighborhood....Facebook reacquainted us with memories of Bennett Park and other "North End" stories and threw inbox and different post we both were striving for our dreams hers was to become a published writer ,over the course of a year we have both covered some ground mines me as a Stylist  ...I just want to Alert my readers of her she is well versed and with the most awesome spirit  the  sky is the limit to her ability's. That being said check out her book out ... "If I Had My Way" http://www.amazon.com/If-Had-My-Way-ebook/dp/B0070YHPR0/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329855936&sr=8-1-fkmr0

 
I know how it feels to finally get what you have dreamed of started or at least striving towards it ...so readers she is Jeanous and for $2.99 you can read ten short stories that im sure you will find yourself  not being able to stop reading ....
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/if-i-had-my-way-lena-sledge/1108371538
Thee Nikki Giovanni & Lena Sledge


Im proud of my BIG SISTER and wanted to Alert you all of her Jeanous ...so check her book out and let me knw how it read!!! For other Info check her blog if you are an avid reader her blog is for you check it out here http://www.lenasledgeblog.com

3 comments:

  1. As an avid reader and supporter of pretty much anything DETROIT, I'll be checking this out....Congrats to you Ms. Lena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very supportive and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I feel so blessed right now to have wonderful friends like you. Thanks for the support. Always.

    ReplyDelete