Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Erollings Group Shoots


Whats up Jeanous ladies and gentlemen I had the pleasure of working with a up and coming firm "Erollings Group http://www.erollinsgroup.com/ ... and under Leticia F and Ebony Rollings many shoots were compiled and I was included ...I assisted and helped with just about everything and along the ride we all learned and shared some experiences all for the better and the bottom line was Image building ...Styling is my game and from time to time I pic up the camera and it was always blast working with folks wit the love for fashion ...Here is some of the images and models I assisted on Enjoy and check their web site .

Jewelry by : Nneka Jackson

Diane Berry Gown  on Emma S.

Sean John Intimates

Hair & Makeup & Photog x Lead Styling : Leticia F 
Assistant : Marv Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment