Monday, March 26, 2012

DOLLY DOLLY MY BABY






At the jump of the year ...I had my first test shoot and while I was scouting for a MUA (makeupartist) I ran into a blessing Kamaria Mccullogh  and since we traded to shoot for mines I had to style for her she said she loved my work so she had this theme and idea for a baby doll theme with a Euro touch to it and she was like " Marv I know you can do it " So I referenced the photos she sent and the ideas in my head ....In my mind maybe its just me but that doll  theme reminds me of The Royal Tenenbaums http://jeanous.blogspot.com/2011/10/royalness-of-tenenbaums.html (Margot) character ...Dry ...Fur coat..and Tennis baby doll dresses...above is the final product ...All Styled by me ...I had fun on this shoot...Jeanous what do you think?

*Bonus Shot!!!
Mia is A Dream !!

No comments:

Post a Comment