Monday, October 31, 2011

The Royalness Of The Tenenbaums


Now anyone that know's me will tell you I love to laugh and if u have not seen this 2001 film u need to check it out ...it has that dry humor I love with and all star cast that can bring the pain . But what really caught my attention was of course the FASHION... the 70's and 80's nostalgia killed me and whoever came up with the styling or costuming is jeanous..set in the Hamilton Heights section of west Harlem ,Manhattan New York ...Man The whole family was shob from the kids to Royal (the father) but the two that did it was Margot and Richie ...Her and the Lacoste tennis dresses and Mink and Birkin and Him with the quintessential Fila head band . This is one of my favorite movies since it came out in 2001 ...laughter and fashion I love it !!







But she had this same full length Mink at twelve lol  fashion heads your missing out if u have not seen this movie !!!

Only weird thing was the love story but I understand it cause Margot was adopted lol ..


                                                                                          FIN

1 comment:

  1. I loved that movie too. It was funny, one of favorite cast ensembles. Plus, it had Danny Glover who I just adore. The clothes were on point, someone did their research and was pretty damn good at what they do.

    ReplyDelete