Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Shoot Final Product






I had a test shoot with Davide Anderson a major figure  when it comes to photography in Detroit along with  Rochelle Jones (HAIR) and Kamaria  Mccullough (MUA) ..I pulled all 4 of the looks to be honest were vintage\thrift finds with the exception of the sequin black dress I purchased that from Pretty Pieces inside of Eastland mall ...a diamond in the ruff huh? The denim dress  was $4 at ValueWorld  thrift store, I added the studs to give it and jeanous effect. I had fun and received some great images . What do you think about the images ?

2 comments:

  1. work it ma'am! you doing ur thing!!! and yes that dress is a awesome good buy!! :)
    www.iamvolo.com
    Exceptional.Exclusive. Exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Maam!! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete