Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New Meat



XXL  Has dropped their freshman issue and I have heard or listened to the new talent all new and refreshing but the one that stuck out is Iggy Azalea ....Yea I  noticed cause she is a woman I love women  the first woman ever to make the cover ...I like her she's new has a look and does not seem like she is trying to do anyone else . So how do you feel about Iggy are you up on her music ? do you feel she is getting shine because she is white or is it because she has a great team and talent behind her? Or is it because she is with my other favorite new comer A$AP Rocky!!?...I think she's jeanous she blends south city girl with and eye candy appeal  check her out let me know what you think !







I like this chick !!!



Congrats....My new favorite chic signed to Grand Hustle to go along with her already being home at Interscope I wanna hear what she can come up with . In other news T.I signed Trae Tha Truth and Chip (Chipmunk) a British rapper ...Looks like Tip is on the come up with his roster new music from all parties by this summer .

No comments:

Post a Comment