Monday, January 2, 2012

LIL Kim What You Doing ? Part 2



Last week Christmas day to be exact "BigMomma" Lilkim tweeted this photo readying her fans and naysayers that 2012 she's coming back !!!! with her new Universal records company signing and her saying she is releasing and EP ...In her Honey girl fashion she is  donning the latest fashions some fans are not  to happy about the heavy airbrushing and Photoshopping but to each his own ...Personally I think she looks swell ...shot by Mike Antonio  lil kim was wearing ...

The Blonds by David & Phillipe one piece  with fur balls

Splash Fur Sling Backs by Christian Louboutin

No word yet when the Ep will be released but i hope these 5-7 gives me the Kim everybody loves no auto tuning just str8t rapping..and from the looks of the photo she is not playing its a good look and u know its not Kim if no Fur is not involved .


Ok so we got no EP like Kim said but she released a couple songs since late December...One was "If you love me"the most resent ...along with "Spend a million bucks "and a couple others being that its Kim I will always check them out I understand her plight to do and try different things rap wise but she needs to take a page out of Jay-Z Nas and other greats book and just stay true to how she came in the game raunchy ,truthful ,unmatched flow and that deep voice we all love ...so she released some art work some I like other I dont ..Here we go lets check it !!

Shot By Micheal Antonio ...I LIKE THIS !!



This  
WRONG

I like the song took a minute to grow on me!!

WRONG 
I dont like how she is soooooo photoshopped the clothes are getting better thanks to her stylist Scott Louie ...But its still something missing ...But her single with Jeezy is very dope ..."GreyHound Bitch" kim sound is back tell me what do you think ?

                                                                                         FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment