Monday, January 2, 2012

Alejandro Inglemo 2012

   I think every person has a lil bit of "SHOE FREAK" in them ...Nothing makes the heart smile like a nice shoe. A shoe can be the whole outfit in some cases from a sneaker to a flat to the 4-5 inch mountain tops in this case u have Alejandro Inglemo a New York based shoe and accessory  designer that showcased his talents this weekend  with a 2012 spring  presentation the recent CFDA nominee is already known by the industry but this was his BIRTH  in some sorts..

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Style-Curator-Marv-Neal/213246345424386 we are discussing this shoe on my page Go like it and join !!!








    Inglemo presented his collection at Milk studio and everyone came to show support even THEE ANA WINTOUR showed to check out the next big thing in Men and Women shoes. I think his design is all of that  ..all of that I think you know what I mean by that . I own a pair of black patent and croc hi top sneakers  I'm a fan  ...check the rest of the collection and let me know what u think !!







No comments:

Post a Comment