Monday, December 5, 2011

JUNE - I - VERSE


Here lies Ms Ghetto chic her self dolled to the nines in her latest cover for the issue of Avenue Magazine rocking a Jean Paul Gaultier black sequin head to toe look along wit the killer Daffodil Christian Louboutins .

I remember Her come up  as a teen it was only a couple of stylist that in the hip hop & r&b  realm names stuck it was June , Misa, Mama Syb and a couple others  at that time it was June Ambrose and the MOD SQUAD  her and two other dudes one(Stylist- Eric Archibald) . I always love how she meshed  Costume ,High fashion and Street  all to make a look pop along with Hype Williams colorful Visions.
Here In this issue  June Is finally getting the praise and attention she deserve  the Stylist that has worked with   Diddy, Mary J Blige and Jay Z  just to name a few has a Cult following
due to her colorful personality and wonderful fashion sense.
Now she can add design ( Turban and Sunglass Line) a reality show (vh1) and website and plenty of  magazine features to her list of Juneisms .


Inside ,she talks about her accomplishments her bright future and style philosphy:


"I always wanted to walk into a room and be the focus in it, that's pretty much my shtick . I was going to use myself to myself to get my foot in the door and make things happen. I wanted to take urban style and make it something cinematic and forward...a kinda high market approach. I bought in all these elements and designed all the pieces for this scene when nobody wanted to give Mariah Carey gowns."




There Is no Arguing that June Is a Trailblazer ... I thank all over making a lane for what I love to do and showing me how to do it  the JEANOUS way .

No comments:

Post a Comment