Saturday, November 26, 2011

LIL Kim What You Doing ?

Ok on twitter if u follow me @IamMarv I always ask lilkim .... Hey So..... What you doing ? lol..I do it outta love for the game ...I'm a kim fan and I want her to just rap like she use to  rap I think that's what everyone misses beyond the Nicki beef  I miss just the sexy rapptress that really could rap ...So 2weeks ago kim dropped on Kayslay "Im Not The One" ...I heard it and it sounded like what I missed No auto tune no "rack on racks" beat .. just real lyrics and a beat Hip Hop ...check it for your self!!!







You cant front sound like 96 Kim ...
now its a buzz single to with a a fan art made cover and all






Everything is gearing up to a good comeback Lets see if its gonna pan out...I see she even tryna get her name back with the Oldschool "Crush On You" Chanel Glasses seen below with a fan ...maybe all of those twitter mentions are seeping in  ? What do you think of the track Bang or Dang ?





  
Is the Queen Ready To Rumble ?

1 comment:

  1. I miss the old Lil Kim too. The music, the face, er'thang. Glad she is getting back to her roots.

    ReplyDelete