Friday, November 25, 2011

ERollingsGroup

erollingsmarketing@gmail.com for services
                                         The ERollings Group is a fashion marketing firm LLC based Firm

  I have the greatest pleasure to work with a gang of folks that are all passionate about making Detroit   image wise a serious market. With the vision of Ebony Rollins  and her supporting cast I'm sure this city will too be known as a "Stylish Mecca". I had fun on this shoot Styling and Assisting our Creative Director Leticia F  on this two day promo shoot that was full out in hair makeup and photography styling - I was so comfortable I really think my girl Leticia was putting me to the test to see if  I was as good as I say I am  lol lets just say  I passed. I thank  God for being introduced to them because everyone is serious about their craft and I cant wait for u all to see what we are about . Check the video below for  a sneak peak ...Very Jeanous !!!

                                                                                          FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment