Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Northern Picnic x My Look

  
 
 Once a year there is kinda like a family reunion of sorts to show love to one another catch up with
  up with people you have not seen in years ....It is usually super fun ...I always laugh and laugh  &
  laugh, held at Belle Isle along with a car show and family fun this past Sunday was a cool event.
  I have to give hats off to Erv of Down2Earth Ent for pulling off another successful year all alumni
 get ready for the cabaret in December !!!!


CarShow  it was all kinda muscle there








The sexy @Chargrels was in the spot




The Man Of  That Make It Happen ... @Erv_Down2Earth

 
My God Son Antonio
My homie @BrooklynML


my cousin and me repping in the twitter  @IamMarv tee x nooka watch

This my BM :)  @MSTBiggs
@MgmErnieDibiase
@TheBearfaxx
Pretty fun outing it was a party at the Key Club so I had to come home freshen up and turn that Jeanous on ....


10 dollar jean chambray shirt bleached x white Levis x Gucci belt x MK watch x Timberland Originals
Aftershots....This was at like 3 in the morning ! smh
Closer look the bleach job  spray and rag job I had a before shot but cant find the pic WHOMP!
 
Over all the Northern Events were slamming 2000 in attendance ...Good clean fun no static no where
cant wait till next year !!!

2 comments: