Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mulberry.... Fold or Hold


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Model-Actress of Transformer's fame was seen stepping out with something worth discussing...That BAG ...Mulberry Carter Bag Jeanous ladies Would you FOLD or HOLD ?

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

She looking like Angelina Jolie
       Alright I Know I'm suppose to be talking about the bag but the stylist in me had to look at the
       whole look beyond FRESH,no? The flirty girly dress ,the boots and the aviators are like a stylist
       version of " Movie Star." Like something you'd see in an editorial about movie stars.


      Moving in closer:

 
Carter Camera Bag in Suede

Carter Camera Bag in Croc-embossed Leather

Carter Camera Bag in Black Snake Embossed Leather

Mini Carter  Camera Bag


Its a simple and chic little shape (perhaps a bit too simple)but I to say the one she is carrying is my favorite. What do u Jeanous ladies think?

No comments:

Post a Comment