Saturday, June 25, 2011

R.I.P Mike Jack

                                                                 8-29-1958 until 6-25-2009
mike was cleaannnnn!


There is no denying this man was a gift from God and majorly talented ...I wont dwell into the scandal of his life cause it has to be hard to live under the scrutiny that he  had to endure so im going keep it simple by saying he was the best and cant be matched ...we all wanted or had this coat...

Iconic

 If u had this coat u had the "Mike Jack" power lol and would really think you were dancing like him....The videos below will show  you how many tunes he had I will not do many but my favorites

                                                    Choreographed by none other than Fatima Robinson

Who is mostly known for her work with the late great Aaliyah

I always remember this video the most I may have been 12 and they aired it right after and episode of "The Simpsons" after I learned the routine I noticed a couple other dancers ..."Big Lez" from B.E.T Rap City Fame ...but all I was concerned with at 12 was who had mike doing the Bart Simpson 'BartMan" or TLC what about your friends dance like who has mike Hip lol...and it was her Fatima Robinson ...now why most 12 year old are worried about games or going out side I was thinking about this lol funny right ? I found out and followed her to when she got with Aaliyah and had her bugging ,to countless others from Mike to Aaliyah to Dream Girls...thanks Fatima for the Moves.

                                                                             Check the Moves

Jackson 5 Let Me Show You





Now this Mike jam I can play over and over again ...nobody can match his vocal ability ...


Jackson 5 Can You Feel It


I always like how they were spreading "hunches" I guess Joy on the earth ...plus its a jam


I cant Help it



Written by Stevie Wonder ...I dug Mikes approach on this one ...I'm not gonna post any more I'm hoping u get  the message that Micheal Joseph Jackson was the man glad God Gave me 29 years of being able to enjoy him May he Now Rest In Peace!!!

1 comment:

  1. That was my favorite video after Thriller. Fatima is such a talent. They don't dance like that anymore.

    ReplyDelete