Monday, June 27, 2011

Ideal Model For My Look Book


                                                                             I WANT HER !!!







I have always loved Alek Wek ....I remember being in the twelfth grade and seen her emerge on the scene cause I use to watch Tim Blanks (Fashion Reporter) show that use to come on E!channel when all they had was like Talk Soup and a couple other shows ...anyway she was in a Gucci show for Tom Ford it was a 97 summer\spring show and she wore a white Gucci gown with the sides out and with the very big G belt showing in the middle it was slinky and sexy Goldie Hawn wore it to the Academy Awards that year and I was drawn to her cause she didn't look like Naomi or Tyra ...Very ethnic  beautiful teeth and back when I wanted a Line I would always say I want her as my muse or to walk in my show ....This Sudanese British Model is that deal to me and her attitude is amazing ...I can wait to work with her !!

No comments:

Post a Comment