Monday, December 5, 2011

Black Party 2011


Every year I celebrate my bday  the whole month usually starting with this party here  " The Ultimate Black Party"  the first weekend of November sets my party time off just right so this year like any other I didn't have anything to wear . Some of you are probably frowning or saying year right but I didn't but once I sat still and thought of it I did . I think what I was excited about was my lil cuz @MitchmoneyBags  to hang with me he so anti party lol ... so this is what  we did had a ball had some nips and I "Hulk" Stomped the ground spilled my drank everywhere all up my arm as me  @Mitchmoneybags and @JCotton82 cried laughing .GOOD TIMES ...Check us out !!

I said I will not buy anything new if I could help it ... So went into the closet Made something happen...

Remember These 'Alife" Sneakers that were 50 dollars  the YSL Off Spins 
YSL Sneakers 
So I had My Tee Didn't have shoes until I remembered hey why spend more money just to be YSL down If anybody can make or pull a look off I can :)

TADAAAAA .. YSL tee x Levis x Alife Sneakers x Laura Biagiotti shades x arm party
But before we got dressed @Mitchmoneybags ran into a snag  he didn't have a shirt it was 9:30 on a Saturday nothing was open but target so  I  had to put him together.

Hoodie x Wheres Waldo tee target x levis x  Gshock watch
King of Mixing High and Lows
Sauced Up !!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment