Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall's A Coming

The weather is changing ...with change comes change so that brings me to my Varsity jacket ... Last year I went to Partridge Creek and Purchased the Jacket I'm wearing and Authentic College League Varsity\Letterman jacket . Now if I would ha
ve Bought it anywhere else it would have been hundreds ...I paid 10 dollars for it ...NOW they are showing up everywhere on the runway ...My inspiration for the coat was the Coming to America scene when they wanted to change the style of dress and purchased all that NY memorabilia lol...and Mike always had on a Varsity coat or a sweater with a "M" on it ..So there u have it I had pins at home so I just added them along with a burgundy and yellow Arizona State University Snap Back ...There u have it a cheap but expensive easy look for the fellas to rock Style Curator Marv Neal

1 comment:

  1. The one thing I wish I had of done in High School... Bought that letterman jacket... Thanks for the tip will hit a resale soon

    ReplyDelete