Saturday, June 30, 2012

ATL x ME x MODELS

Wassup family im sure from tweets and fb statuses if you follow me you seen about a month ago I went down to Atlanta,Georgia for my cousins graduation im proud of him and congrats To Terrance and God bless on his journey to the Navy ...Godspeed ...now...adjust-seat ...While in Atlanta I had to link with the best in the business and get my styling on..Photographer C.W Jacobs http://www.cwjacobsonline.com/  made the best shoot happen his wine mix down ...Beautiful ladies, wine a lil food and fashion baby .... I pulled from Designer Brenda C and made this impromptu shoot happen .. enjoy the pics

Mua Christal Lomboy... Model Madonna... Model\Actress Christine Allen and Me
While hair and makeup was happening ...Gianmarco Lorenzi  Sneaks
1rst look Madonna feeling it
Dress by: Brenda C by way of ATL ..Shoes by  BeBe
Final Image
Christine in white lace ...on trend snake skin shoes

CW working

I had a blast in the A made some great contacts and enjoyed every minute of the shoot ...waiting on final Images with Christine I know they are awesome as well ... until  next time ...



I received a Image of the lace look from Christina via twitter ...what you think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment