Monday, September 12, 2011

Glamaholic x Arden B


.......Here I am again with all of God's grace doing what I love with the call upon My "lili bro " Mia Ray ...The Glam maven texted me and said "Im having and event and your hosting " . I was instantly nervous first thing what am I going to wear ,second man ...How do you host ?.... So I did my home work went on line seen what Arden B had for me to work with since I was also told I would be styling a minnie run way show  in store. Me along with fellow stylist Alisha Taylor,Mia Ray and Arjuanjubri (Glam-A -Holic Blogger ) and style maven herself went to the Arden B located at Sommerset Mall in Troy and went in full Stylist Mode ...Going with the Style Trends for fall 2011.... check out our voyage ..




Me x Alisha Taylor x Arjuanjubri 
                                                                          Pulling Looks on Friday

Two Happy Customers x Mia Ray of Confessions of A Glam-Aholic

Refreshment stand that the models couldnt wait to attack !! lol

Models Aliyah x Abigail x Pauletta x Rochelle about to WERQ!!

Me Styling Rochelle! Color Blocking

Nice Shot !...Thanks to Terance Drake for Shooting the event !!




As the Models WERQ the runway me and Alisha explained the Trends and Do's and Dont's for fall and how to take some looks from day to night ...Ummm I Don't do well with public speaking even tho Im not afraid of people ..weird right ? well we made just due ...

Paulette just became signed to a modeling company (insert applause  here )
Alisha explaining the animal print trend


My take on the Jump Suit ...adding a mans watch and a family dollar turban

Boho chic

Very Nice staff when shopping at Arden B ask for Grace !


Cable Knit sweater x neons

Styled by Me and Alisha Taylor ...Going with the Leather short trend and neutrals and neons

Color Blocking by Alisha Taylor

Of course I had to put a lil Glam in there to go with the Leather and Lace theme for fall

A happy shopper that was excited about her 15% off !!
Bri rocking the "concert tee" she stays up on the new new !!

My Bro's ...Chrissy x Mia in the (tunic) Moo Moo frock with Military inspired boot belted for a pulled together look

This event was very much needed and fun being that I was not able to get to NYC for Fashion week this Glam even was right on time to spread some style and flair  around ..Every opportunity Im given
I try to show up and just work and do what I love ..Styling . Thank you to the Arden B ..Mia Ray ..Models...Alisha Taylor and everyone involved...You all made my Fashion week awesome!!!..Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I wish I would have known about this event!
    Feels great to find a few more D-Town fashion forward individuals!!!

    Looks like a great event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was Inez! thanks for commenting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome fits.Love that lace and leather look!

    ReplyDelete