Thursday, August 4, 2011

Styling Kit

The Blue Polo Sport bag below is my "Holy Grail" its the make it happen bag everything is in there, when I open it things just start spilling out lol I have a roll away but this is more easier . The "magic bag" that Ebony of ERollins Group calls it is very much needed on set, EVERY stylist needs this bag some may feel its not needed but every shoot I show up to I'm prepared different shoots and sets cause for different things but if u have the basics things will ride smooth...below are some of the things in my MAGIC BAG I don't mind sharing  I wish I had help on what to have so here goes...

The Magic Bag

Portable Garmet Steamer $30

All of these things are in the MAGIC BAG
                                                                       My Secrets Are
  1. All the things in the picture above are very much needed and available at Walmart or your local Nursery store . 
  2. Baby Wipes from Family Dollar they remove makeup and stains and still soft enough for your skin.
  3. Baby oil it absorbs quick when applied thin( you cant be ashy on pics).
  4. Being able to Sew I can hand stitch you have to be ready if a zipper breaks or a hole is shown its quicker than changing to just sew them in .
  5. Being in tune with women and men sizes right from looking it makes quick changing easier 
  6. Duck Tape can easily be used as a nipple covers or a gurtle .
  7. Double sided tape is your best friend.
  8. Black\Nude shoes  .
  9. A great Comb you may have to play hairdresser while the fan is blowing 
  10. Having Style (period)



...If u have styling secrets DO share I don't know it all by far ...These are just some of my Jeanous essentials!!

No comments:

Post a Comment