Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dancing Lanvin

Im sure by now you fashion heads have seen the fall ads for Lanvin featuring models doing a routine and enjoying life. To me it shows both sides how fun and how serious fashion is ,with Innovative and fun campaigns we haven't seen in a while Lanvin is on the money lol check the video below....




Models Raquel Zimmermann,Karen Elson & Lowell Tautchin,Milo Spijkers get down in Paris to Rapper Pitbulls song" I know You want me "(Calle Ocho) . The models Try to bust some smoove moves even if u watch close you will see a cameo from Alber Elbaz,Creative Director of Lanvin.



The clothing and styling is great for men and women ....The dancing not so much its funny tho lol what do you think ?

1 comment:

  1. I like the video, it is funny. I like the clothes too. Never heard of Lanvin before. But now I do. :-)

    ReplyDelete