Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Ultimate White Party





Every year for the past 4 years Ive attended the Ultimate Party  this year held at Chene Park ...I really like Chene for the "Blue Drinks" and summer concerts not so much for the white party ...very nice venue but I like the "Roof Top" Glass House better ...This year i had My show like 3 months early  and build my fit around the sneaker and went from there I always keep it simple and splash you with something...me and @Jcotton82 Thee singing Jcotton went and laughed and chilled the whole night check us out!!!

Gianmarco Lorenzi Sneaker
Ordered this shirt from Karmaloop.com thought it was different



me & @Stocial127
@JCotton
I enjoyed my self...it was mighty crowded ..LisaRaye was the special guest she looks great in person  ...has a very cool personality she spoke and posed for pics with her fans ....wait  for the outfit next year ...Black Party next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment