Monday, July 4, 2011

Music and Fashion

Anyone that know me will tell u I have always been about Music and Fashion I play Music while im picking and outfit out for the day or night depending on who it is is mainly the way I go ...So when I seen the cover for this issue of W and seen the caption on the left I couldnt wait to read it ...thought Id share wit u all...Music and fashion this issue gives ... check it out VERY JEANOUS.

July Issue on stands now

The love affair between fashion and music has never been hotter, so W Magazine a feature spread on designers and their muses,for July2011 issue. Photographed by Max Vadukul captures ten designers and their stylish musical muses who inspire them in  the most intimate  and glamorous way that makes us understand why music and fashion goes hand and hand.

                                                          Karl Largerfeld on Janelle Monae:

                "We liked each other from the first second on,"says the designer."Not because of our style,
                                         but also the name : Janelle rhymes with Chanel,no?"

              
                                       Rodarte designers Kate and Laura Mullevay on Kanye West

    The sisters met Yezzy at one of there shows afew years ago ,but it was his performance at Coachella
                                            this past April that made a lasting impression .

    "Its one of the most incredible shows you'll ever see ," says Kate (above right)."I think its because hes such a visual artist as well...That  mixing of art forms and genres," says Laura, "that's something  I respond to."
   
    
                                                            Dontella Versace on M.I.A


                          "Her music and style seemed so  fresh and innovative.......She is a total artist"



For more designers check www.wmagazine.com...sidenote : I want that RODARTE hoodie now !!

No comments:

Post a Comment