Monday, June 13, 2011

MY DUDE .....STREETS!!!!

I seen this Brother around we have mutual friends...Didn't know he could come with that fire he played this for me and instantly I knew it was a  Detroit Anthem ...Has the right speed and content ...I told him to take that to the "Ghetto Ballerina "spot lol  The adult dancing bar and I bet it a catch on ...check him out musically gifted cool brother ...follow him @StreetsDaGrande on twitter also !!!!

                                                                      www.streetsdagrande                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment