Monday, June 11, 2012

SUPERMODE

I had the honor to work with Supermodel Nyanyai Deng last October when photographer C.W Jacobs (ATL) was in town to shoot her I received a call from the Erollings Group to style this shoot and I'm thankful for the opportunity . The Sudanese beauty was a delight and everything I hoped she would be very candid and cool and humble, the shoot was late and she still had a hour drive back to Saginaw and never once complained she's a professional .Prior to us shooting I seen her on the cover of BLAC magazine and immediately wanted to work with her ...


Not long after our shoot I seen her in a 8 page spread in Essence and then on the cover of Pop
Africana magazine and I felt honored to have work with someone on the rise ...

https://www.facebook.com/Mindlessyaya

Giving all types of Grace Jones ... So on my trip two Atl a couple weeks back I had to contact C.WJacobs and Get those JPegs lol from our shoot ...He wouldn't let me go with nothing but about 5 images so here they are check them out and let me knw what you think ...









Model: Nyanyai Dau Deng
MUA: Minx GlamourModel
Photographer : CWjacobs
Styling : Marv Neal 

Clothing : Chargrels Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment