Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Family Reunion


Every year twice a year @Erv_Down2Earth gives a Northern High Alumni Party and Picnic the last 4 years have been fun and just a good time to see your old homies ,teachers and crushes lol but with me it always comes down to what am i going to wear ...What u wear is very important its like the first day of school in elementary u had to have the perfect outfit with the new book bag and lunch box . So me and @MitchMoney_Bags Got it toghther....

Vintage Maimi Dolphins hat and coat x Thermal x rosary  x Levis x Y-3 Adidas
 He flipped his look from a photo shoot I did for him ..check it in my "Styling" folder....

Hat Snapback pins added on the side x Levis denim jacket x YSL tee x Camo Cargo's x Bordeaux Jordans
The party is suppose to be casual .....I think we were the only two with sneakers on at a cabaret lol we was on our 1992 Steeze.....Jeanous in my eyes what u think ?



FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment