Sunday, October 2, 2011

SEX.......When Madge Was Freaking


Back in the 80's when Madonna ,Big Daddy Kane  and Naomi were at the top of there game .
Madonna being a "sexy beast" produced a fusion of pop culture that will be forever idolized
the "Madonna Sex Book"  I was a young MTV head  I remember how HOT the Justify my
love video was so brash and bold ...I miss that kinda innovation and newness its really missed.
One Day I was on the Internet maybe 4 years and came across a Canadian t-shirt line called
Darkhorse  ...long behold every screen tee was 70-80s icon fodder that I love ...I fell in love
but the company was so new they didn't ship . The tee Shirt Gods made some moves and I
walked into JIMMY JAZZ at EASTLAND MALL and Tadaaaaaaaa My tee was on the rack!

Darkhorse tee x 7 dollar cargos x Jeremy Scott for Adidas

                                                                   FUNKY SHIT!!!

But What About when VITA from Murder Inc. Fame came wit the remake I liked that also ...I
Thought she should have rapped  also ...  That Lenny Kravitz was Jeanous for this sexy song.


                                                                           FIN

1 comment: