Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Versace for H&M 2011 Collection

Versace is following the likes of  Karl largerfeld, Stella McCartney,Comme De Garcon,Jimmy Choo and Most recently Lanvin .... So Maybe ...just Maybe this time around I can get and accessory ... Sure I cant fit the clothing maybe the shoes and things ...Im a Versace fan and I dig when H&M collab with Designers and Stars for there one of a kind lines ...I seen @BryanBoy fashion blogger tweet about it before it was announced so below is whats in store!! Enjoy

40 Women Looks


Expect Versace's Trade marks... Leather,Gold and Colorful Prints

20 Men Looks



Available November 17,2011 at 300 H&M stores
                                                                           VERY JEANOUS!!


So here is a look from Versace for H&M .... I think it is Jeanous very much the 90's lux .. glam
a-zon or in the hood the drug dealer girl friend look with the very noticeable Versace oil painting
look ...Of course u wouldn't do head to toe what pieces would you do ?






Okay The Verdict is in these are the only things I would wear and pair down with something.....I would love to own them all but the price points are a lil WILD and our H&M never carries the collabos.... so if anyone know of a way to get  a hold please contact me !!

No comments:

Post a Comment