Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Misa Hylton Brim



So peep the scene I was 13 and looking threw a Source magazine and seen the women above with two blond ponytails that looked Asian but was black and listed as a stylist. Months later she was in the hot tub of the Biggie "Big Poppa" video,by me always reading and watching I seen her name around and her "Stylist" Moniker popping up ,Once I knew for sure Fashion was gonna be my avenue Misa was the "Blue Print " in my eyes cause I noticed her movement first. From the Hood to Madison Avenue she kept my eyes glued to Mary J.Bilge,Sean Pdiddy Combs,Lil Kim and countless others, 16 years in the game styling its not surprising she made a natural progression to designing check her out Madison Star Couture line. Thanks for showing me How to do it !!! She is Jeanous!

2 comments:

  1. She's a hot stylist. She helped a lot of celebs get recognized for their style. Who can forget the blonde hair in the jacuzzi with Diddy. She stood out even then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i love Misa ..thank for commenting

    ReplyDelete