Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Vibe Magazine with Kiate Moy of A4A

Ive been on my Styling grind serious for the last 2 years and the last 7months have been awesome I received a call from Photographer Timothy Paule https://www.facebook.com/timothy.paule.9 asking me can I do a a shoot short notice for a guy and its for Vibe Magazine ...uhhhhhh hello ...YES I CAN ... He gave me the contact info to the Ceo Kiate Moy  of http://www.access4artists.com/  (a4a) is a new global online talent discovery platform that connects and promotes artists across multiple disciplines. The site is a dynamic digital hub that keeps fans informed and engaged and empowers these ʻtastemakersʼ to take an active role in launching their favorite artistsʼ success.

 After our initial talk we hit it off on what was his look and what was he trying to convey being that it was a National magazine and he was being interviewed by  Editor Datwon Thomas Editor ...Here is  looks I came up with ...





http://www.vibe.com/article/access4artistscom-wants-help-you-shine
Kiate on Inspiration: For me I was just saying to my friends, "Wow. This cat needs to be on stage with Lady Gaga". I saw this rock band and I was like, "Wow!" Two brothers and one white guy and they were banging it out. I was like, this is what we do this for. Like there's this artist named Ro-Spit, he did this song with Freeway, he's from Detroit. See, he got the talent to do it, he just doesn't have the platform...Access for Artists. That's what we're trying to do.



Styled By : Marv Neal

On the  Long Range Plan:
To embody everything for entertainment so that a kid from Brooklyn, so that the kid from Wichita, if he wants to make it, he can come on and get everything. I want to be the Walmart of entertainment. I want people to be able to say I got my beat from here, my lawyer from here, my accountant from here, I want to be that one stop shop in entertainment. And most importantly we want to redefine success. The success may not mean being Jay-Z.

 You can read the entire Interview here http://www.vibe.com/article/access4artistscom-wants-help-you-shine ... This was a great opportunity to link with a great company and do what I love also have my work on a Major site|Magazine ... More to come stay tuned ....


Photography: Timothy Paule
Styling : Marv Neal
Jewelry: Clients own

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this, Marv! You have such an amazing talent! Keep up the AWESOME work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I appreciate that !! U are also

    ReplyDelete