Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fashion Whore

In April photographer  Tony Focus asked me to style a shoot for up and coming designer Giovanni St.James for his "Fashion Whore "Collection  https://www.facebook.com/GiovanniStJamesCollections who was gonna  get his designs in Michigan store Revive ...Im always down for anything fashion Male or Female don't matter none to me its all in the love of the craft ...I was excited ..the shoot had a dark and sexy undertone think Madonna's book imagery but this would be on hoodies and tee's etc .. Giovanni had a very clear idea on how things should look I was there just to make sure things flowed consistently. With plenty of models ,hair and makeup  this two day shoot was awesome ...check out what we came up with for his Ads ...

Behind the scenes of Lucas x Rachel ...her in http://christianlouboutin.com/ pumps

I Need This On a Crew neck
Body suits American Apparel on Models ... Hermes bracelet and Louis Vuitton Shades On Giovanni

 I really dig these images and I would wear this line :)

Photography: Tony Focus
Models: Rachel & Lucas & Jason ..Rosa Mia Tavanese & Alloy Ash
Designer: Giovanni St James
MUA: Christine Fitzpatrick
Hair: Stein McGee
Stylist: Marv Neal

What do you think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment