Saturday, June 25, 2011

School Of Style ...Help!!!!

Ouch!!


About a year ago I broke my ankle all I had was time to think of what was next Ive always had a love for clothing ...styling is my heart ...I knew I would be down for 4 months so I started researching to better my craft  and I found School Of Style ...Below is the Pic of the owner and Instructor Luke he has been in the industry and styling for 10 years ....



www.lukestorey.com

I did not want to go back to working at the hospital I was 29 ...30 was approaching in the coming months ...I just felt that the accident was an eye opener it happened at the skating rink witch I had been doing since I was 5 ..I have been debating should I attend the classes ...prices are kinda steep but the turn around of Major stylist are great with the likes of Monica Rose (Kim K) B Akerland (Madonna)...at this point Ive done plenty of shoots ...I have not had to do any major pulls ...I'm trying to decide whats next for me ...My Jeanous readers what shall I do ? They have classes in NYC , ATLand LA...
www.laurenmessiah.com



Luke & Lauren are the teachers of this course (as pic u see above ) there site www.SchoolOfStyle.com is very helpful with those pointers to make a shoot go swell .I take everything all in any lil pointer  helps ..(videos below)



                                                                     Grateful for youtube :)


First shoot 5 years ago

Last year ...came along way


So people help me out your opinion helps alot should I pay for the classes ? is this 3 day workshop worth it ?Throw my self head into this styling thing its all I know and Love ...

2 comments: